7.16.2010

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..

Check out this link. In my opinion, they're twins. Same mom + same dad + getting pregnant with two babies in the same month= twins. They say they're a few days apart in gestational age, but that doesn't really mean much. My girls were 3 days apart for a while, but they're still twins. It's pretty crazy that she's got a second uterus (gross. I never thought that word appear on my blog) but I'm guessing they'll come at the same time and would still consider them twins. Anyways...

Happy Friday

4 comments:

  1. I think they can't call them twins though because they're each in a different uterus. So it is like two separate pregnancies. It is weird tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend Jennifer has that same condition where she actually has two uterus's. SO this story was really intriguing to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is more than one uterus, does that make it uteri? Like octupi or cacti?

    ReplyDelete