* That I'd be busier during Christmas break than I was during school.
* Logan would be a constant sub zero from sun up 'til sun down.
* I'd spend $30 on candy for Josh's stocking.
* We'd finally get rid {that sounds insensitive...} of the older kids in nursery and we'd actually be able to play instead of being policemen in there.
* That the old kids would be the immature ones throwing the most intense fits.
* That my favorite Polaroid website now makes you pay. Boo.
* I'd be celebrating one year with Joshua Ronald this Saturday.
* That they'd do a dance to 'Easy Street' from Annie on SYTYCD and I longed to be able to laugh at it with Sarah. {Inside joke with her and I'm saving my recent experience for when she gets home so I can hear her laugh}
* Speaking of SYTYCD, who woulda thought that Ashley and Ryan would still be on? Not Josh or I. If you're voting for them because they are Mormon and you think that's cool, please stop. They bug and are never ever modest, even when they have no reason not to be. {My opinion, but if either of them win so help me I'll murder someone...}
Yep, who woulda thought.
{also a Sarah joke. Well, I should say Aunt Kay joke.}
AHHH!!! ONE YEAR!!! That's so exciting!!! Not that I forgot or anything...but it comes so fast! Wahoo! I actually really like Ryan and Ashleigh...although I have noticed the modesty thing. don't murder me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAshley and Ryan are okay, but definitely not good enough to win. i can't believe they made it so far! I'm all for Jacob--he's obviously the best. We'll see if he's the favorite.
ReplyDeleteHey it was good to see a comment from you. It sounds like life for you is going well. Ashley and Ryan are actually from my ward. They are really great people but I agree I am so disappointed in what they wear. Sis. A
ReplyDelete