This is one of the many things that Jamie and I connect on...
I also saw little Max McKinley, but sadly left the camera in the car. Jessie snagged a pic of me and her little man so...maybe could you send it my way, Jess? Their little family is adorable and I was happy to see that Max (for the most part) thought I was ok. :)
Oh! I finally figured out how to make pictures bigger on blogs. It's not that hard, I just finally got around to googling it. So, hopefully my blog will be a bit prettier now. I'll soon blog about the women and children Mangelsons coming to visit. I've got a few cute pictures of Jenny's cuties! Anyways, Josh and I have been married for TEN whole months now. Wow. Crazy. I'll leave you with a wedding pic for your enjoyment.

While we're at it, here's one more.
Love it... miss you!
ReplyDeletehey what part of florida is sarah going to?
ReplyDelete