10.11.2009

October 11

Happy Birthday Hallie and Annie. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a hint.

Also, this is Fro and me in high school (don't mind my dinosaur hair). We were the coolest things to ever walk the halls of Timpview and here's the proof...

Who else can say they dressed matching with their best friend, wore a tinfoil necklace, and carried around a ripped up picture of Denis Quaid and Natasha Richardson (RIP) to commemorate an amazing movie?

Happy Birthday H and A. I hope Chessy cooks you two a fabulous cake.

p.s. Nursery was pretty good today, but it still didn't help me get over anything I wrote yesterday. There's a woman in our ward who's due any second and she looked like she was ready to kill someone. I'm not sure if she's taking maternity pictures, but seeing her today reaffirmed my fears.

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention that the necklaces had the initials "H" and "A" on them.

    We are such geeks.

    Woo.

    ReplyDelete