Here's a little list of a few things I've recently come in contact with that I personally don't think I can ever implement in my life. I need everyone to know, that I'll still love you if you do these things, but know that I will never hop on these bandwagons. Here they are:
1. Bare belly pregnancy pictures.
2. Professional maternity pictures. For that matter, non professional pregnancy pictures will be kept to a minimum.
3. TMI posts about anything related to pregnancy and/or childbirth. (This has nothing to do with a certain childhood friend who just had a baby. You are normal. Other people I've run into...not so much.)
All three of these things have successfully freaked me out about the whole process of pregnancy. Now, I know that the mothers reading this are probably having their hearts break at this moment, but don't worry. I will have kids. I'll just need a little more time to get over it. However, I realize that I'll probably never "get over it" and I'll one day wake up and realize that it's time to start a family. As of right now though, it's all alienistic to me and I'm not sure how to fix that. Babies are cute and I'm sure becoming a parent is the greatest thing ever, but why all the belly pictures and gory details? Y.U.C.K.Y. That's what's on my mind right now and with that, I leave you.
Good night.
B.
p.s. Josh and Stacy (my car) are both terribly sick. Josh is throwing up and Stacy has a broken radiator. Also, I worked 11 hours today and for a moment thought I was going to have to call 911. This could be the reason of this freaked out post. I'm jittery right now and easily nauseated. Good thing first thing tomorrow I get to go to nursery....
Yeah, the first time I saw a professional photo shoot with the bare belly and everything I was like...what are you doing? I'm ok with my husband snapping a shot once a month to watch the progession but the other stuff is weird. Are you going to frame it and hang it in the babies room? In your room? The family room? Weird.
ReplyDeleteI want to read everything you have ever written / will write. Is that coming on a little strong? I hope so...
ReplyDelete