10.28.2009

Purchased

I finally got my ticket for her concert. Hearing this live will be beyond amazing. This concert is going to be a lot better than the last time we saw her because I know more than one CD. With over 60 of her songs on Stanley, and her lyrics engraved in my heart, I think it will be more enjoyable. (and a few years ago was fantastic) I.can't.wait.



I'm also hoping she sings this, ( I'm assuming it will be the album version though) this, this, and while she's at it, this one. Sadly, I can't get my hopes up that she'll sing one of my favorites, but we can wish, can't we?

2 comments:

  1. Okay...It is time I confess. I have been stalking your blog for months. You don't know me. Your husband and my husband are cousins. I found you thru another cousins blog and you are hilarious. I am only confessing to the stalking because of the interuption post...Now I need to know about the cow. My husband is Brian son of Marilyn sister of Josh's Dad. Please tell us about the cow. Your fans are waiting. Oh and I am Brian's wife Lori. Nice to meet you. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. blast it. this even more so reiterates the fact that i NEED the new regina. and im melting with envy that you are going to her concert. where is it and when?

    ReplyDelete