12.29.2009

Thinking things...again.

Will there ever be a time in my life when I don't have a billion things running through my brain? Probably not, but I hope so.

We saw Fantastic Mr. Fox yesterday and it's seriously THE BEST movie I've seen in a while. Hilarious, genius, beautifully done, and I've got a thing for Meryl Streep. Loved it. See it now.

Logan continues to be freezing and I'm longing for this:

{taken in Cabo San Lucas last August}

I can dream, right? I've been doing a lot of that lately. I don't know if I'll blog for the rest of the year, so this might be it for 2009. Thanks 2009, you've been an overall great year. I'm sure many, many adventures are awaiting the us in 2010. Bring it!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh man...i feel the SAME way!! the snow can go away now, since christmas is over, huh???

    are you guys planning a trip down to provo any time soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for Meryl Streep too! She's such a dynamic actress. And wow, I want to go there... or live there. Whichever comes first.

    ReplyDelete