12.10.2009

Completed

Dear semester fall '09,

You are finished and dead to me. Finals are in a thing of the past and now I've got an entire month of letting my brain relax. So now semester, it's time to say thank you. Thanks for being entertaining, hard, and freezing. Thank you for giving me crazy professors---one who barely spoke english, one who wore a woman's scarf and sunglasses for an entire lecture, one who talked non stop about her daughter's love for Dr. Pepper and one who spoke of things nobody wants to hear a man in his 50's talk about. Thank you for surprising with yet another class with Lacy Lynn and allowing me to somehow manage to stay alive in the most boring theory class without doing a single reading assignment. It's been a great semester. Hopefully my grades show it. ;)

Sincerely,
me

Too bad this isn't what the ground currently looks like. This picture was taken in Disneyland this past March. Oh how I wish I was there now.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! congrats britt! doesn't it feel so good to be done with the semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha this post made me laugh. I mean having our teach wear a girls scarf and sunglasses wasn't your favorite ;-) thank goodness its over!!

    ReplyDelete