...in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Now, obviously since I'm blogging about it, I'm not dead or even injured, but seriously seriously seriously, I detest that place. I was walking to my car after picking up a doormat for our apartment, when all of the sudden a car backs into me. I stick my hand out to soften the blow to my hip, and the guy just honks his horn at me. Ummm duh sir, I now see you backing up, but do you see that you just hit me?! I'm not sure if he realized he hit me or if he was just mad because I touched his car. Either way, I hate crowded parking lots and Wal-Mart takes the prize.
On a good note, did you know that Smith's has generic Nutella?! Holy stank did I shout for joy when I saw it. (Literally, in the middle of Smiths I yelled, "oh boy!") It tastes just as good as the real stuff and it's only $2.50. Beat that Wal-Mart!
On another good note, I got my second snow cone of the summer today as well as went to this awesome free trade shop that's been converted from an old house. (kinda like that yellow house on 3rd south in Provo that used to sell Bennie Babies ummm...something heart?) It was excellent. I got a bookmark made from recycled paper for a dollar. They also had the coolest book earrings that actually had pages you could turn, but I didn't end up getting them. It was the neatest place, and I'll surely go back. It's all non-profit and the money goes directly to the artist who made it. There's handmade stuff from all over the world. It's fantastic!
Haha, oh man, that sucks! I'm glad you're okay. What a luuuun. (atic.) Crowded parking lots are the worst. I swear it's like a driving range for 5 year olds.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that guy! What a jack @$#! And he has the nerve to honk at you! Wow, that's sad. I'm glad you weren't hurt! I hope you are doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteYou should have hit his car really hard and made it sound like a big smack. Maybe he would have thought twice before honking.
ReplyDeleteYou took getting hit by a car a lot better than I would have! I would have been livid. But I am extremely glad that you're ok!
ReplyDelete