5.02.2009

Blog Worthy

I've had a lot of this that have been 'blog worthy' lately. I've carefully created a mental note of said experiences, and it's now the time to share them. Beware, this post is mega long with a lot of pics!

Blog worthy item #1:

We have the STUPIDEST tree next to our apartment. It's in our neighbor's yard, and it sheds these nasty caterpillar-like, sappy, nasty things all over the place. They cover our cars, get stuck to our shoes, and get tracked into our apartment. Yuck. About a week ago, I finally got fed up with them and decided to sweep our parking lot. 45 minutes later and it looked pretty good. The next day? You could barely tell I did anything. Luckily most of them have fallen off, but it's seriously making me question living here next spring. That's how annoying it was. I'm almost positive there's still sap on mine and Josh's cars, even after many trips to the car wash. Here's some pics...

Before...


After...


The next day...


At least it looked good for one day!

Blog worthy item #2:

We got new couches! Remember this? Our little love seat out grew us. With Josh being 6'5, and me loving to sprawl out on couches, we decided we'd buy some. We had our eye on red ones at Down East, but we hopped on RC Willey's website and found some for cheaper! I still plan on doing a 'virtual tour' of our place soon, but here's a sneak peak of our living room. Oh, the first two nights we had our couches I feel asleep on them. The in the first pic I look dead, but don't be alarmed, I'm simply asleep. I honestly love love love falling asleep on couches. I wake up super confused every time though (ask anyone who's lived with me...)but I'm so happy I have some awesome red couches to actually double as a bed instead of a tiny DI love seat that neither of us really fit on. :)

I need to buy frames for our other pictures so the wall looks a little less pathetic.

one of these pillows should be on the other couch...




Blog worthy #3:

If you're still reading this, thanks. If not, you're missing out. My Logan pals and I FINALLY had the first (of many to come) Craft Night!Ever since I discovered my crafty side, I've been wanting to have a craft night. The girls of PV 34 (well most of them (Ashley, if you don't come up soon I'll die of missing you)) got together the other night and we made button earrings. We want to continue craft night throughout the summer, and possibly sew our own skirts. Hopefully there will be many more updates from us Grannies! :)


I love Coraline.



Wow. That was my longest blog post I think. More of a 'scrapbook' post, but I've been wanting to post about these things for a while now. Sorry I wasn't wittier. I've been at work since about 8 this morning, and I still have 2 hours to go. I like the fact that I'm getting paid to post on my blog. Yeah, life is good. :)Oh, and if you really are still reading, check out the video under this post. I feel bad that it sort of got buried by all this stuff. It's hilarious. Later.
B.

4 comments:

  1. Those are way cute earrings! I miss you guys LOTS! I wanna come up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely read that entire thing...i love hearing about how you guys are doing all the way up in logan! i totally feel ya on the whole tree issue. we have that same problem, except instead of sappy things they look like GIANT caterpillars and they are everywhere. just a little annoying :) i'm glad you guys are doing well though. and ps. i LOVE those couches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new couches! Boo for weird, sappy, tree thingys! Yay for button earrings and yay for you being so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your new couches and your earrings! Couches: super nice! and earrings: way cute! Love it. :P

    ReplyDelete