
This dress. $25 at Target! Can it please be delivered to me with 3 inches added to the bottom? Thanks.


This skirt from Gap.


These shoes. I heart Keds.
Also, I could never name a daughter Maryanne. Regina fans know why...
Also again, this is probably the greatest song I've heard in a long time. I'm obsessed with City and Colour.
Also again, this is probably the greatest song I've heard in a long time. I'm obsessed with City and Colour.
One last thing and then I'll let you get back to life. Josh and I got Dish. I officially have normal TV for the first time in a year. I'm thrilled! I'm currently watching a chililng documentary on BTK and Ted Bundy. Oh Mrs. Adams...
you added pictures without having a meltdown! you are officially my hero. and i miss the days of endless serial killer documentaries...
ReplyDeleteI also miss the serial killer documentaries. I was watching one last night on the guy who killed in Orem Ut in the 70's and I got lectured from my father. Oh living at home... AH!
ReplyDeleteyou got me to blurt. good work with the Mrs. Adams bit.
ReplyDeleteIf you can believe it, I really, really miss being in Utah for hearing great music. Odd, I know, but there was always just the right radio station (okay, I'm old, I know), and I just haven't found one in the 9 years I've lived here. I ustacould know all kinds of great songs (and great Utah words, even). Now I'm stuck with stupid "hits from the '80's, '90's and today". Phtttt. Help!
ReplyDelete