Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
?! eegsh. This world. I don't really know what to think of it. Our kids can be friends.
Oh good Kelly!My kids would totally like your kids! I'm seriously hoping we end up by normal, moral living people or else my kids will be messed up.
I remember reading about this story when the baby was first born. How sad and crazy is this world coming to? Kids are having kids. It's so nuts!
?! eegsh. This world. I don't really know what to think of it.
ReplyDeleteOur kids can be friends.
Oh good Kelly!My kids would totally like your kids! I'm seriously hoping we end up by normal, moral living people or else my kids will be messed up.
ReplyDeleteI remember reading about this story when the baby was first born. How sad and crazy is this world coming to? Kids are having kids. It's so nuts!
ReplyDelete