and I want to see this...
regina. zooey. excited.
Along the same movie lines, this weekend we saw Angels and Demons and Terminator. Both good movies, but I'd go as far to saw that Angels and Demons was excellent. I loved it and would like to see it again.
Memorial Day was great. We went down to my parents and had a BBQ with the Herds. For some reason the only picture I took was of Josh climbing the tree in my backyard. Sad. I also got to see Jessie (most beautiful pregnant girl with the most beautiful baby bump) AND Fro, so it was an all and all good time. I think we need more breaks like this. I love summer. Here's the pic...
You probably should call me when you are in Provo! I miss your face!
ReplyDeleteit was so much fun to see you guys last night! we love you. sorry for keeping you so late though...hopefully you made it to logan ok! i like the pic of josh in the tree--that tree never fails to remind me of the day i got stuck and jason had to come rescue me! hah. good times.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! I can't wait to see that movie!! I love Zooey :) So mellow and real and relatable. I also want to see Post Grad. And Angels & Demons was way good. Creepy & sometimes disturbing, but good.
ReplyDelete