Josh and I are officially married and it's GREAT! Not to be dorky, but marriage is the best, and I would recommend it to all. We've had a lazy few weeks looking for jobs and making our apartment a home. Without cable or internet we've been playing a lot of Monopoly, The Office board game, and I taught Josh how to play Solitaire. Josh has also brushed up on his magic skills, and he'd love to show you a card trick if you gave him the chance! We don't have our professional pictures back, but here are a few that my little sister/sister-in-law Jenny took! Enjoy!
Oh, and Josh says hi. :)
We're married!
I don't like PDA...
It was FREEZING!

Doing a silly picture with our nieces and nephews
Josh holding his 'bouquet'

My niece and I trying not to freeze to death

My brother and sister eating the goods

Brother-in-laws Jared and Jesse with Ryan

My two leading ladies. Kelsey and Fro.

The cake!

I told Josh I'd murder him if he got me messy. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment