12.16.2008

A little update...

I've decided that I'm not very good at blogging. I'm not sure what it's going to take to get me to "think like a blogger", but hopefully I get better! :) Life couldn't be better. Josh and I get married THIS WEEK! Friday is right around the corner and there's so much to do. Luckily I'm not stresses at all, (I'm leaving that to my mother...) I'm just ridiculously happy. The past few weeks have been fun yet crazy! Josh and I went to Temple Square a few weekends ago to see the Joseph Smith movie and the lights. We ate at JB's, and enjoyed our time in Salt Lake. It was also the night of the BYU USU game, so it was fun to see dozens of Aggie fans. Too bad we didn't win! :(

This one's for Josh, "Please enjoy the natives from the sidewalk."

The temple is beautiful!

Waiting for the Joseph Smith movie

We love to see the temple!

So there's a glimpse of our temple square trip! This week was also fun because I got together with my childhood-Slate Canyon 2nd ward friends Katie, Jessica and Jessie. We've started this tradition to go out to lunch a few days before one of us gets married and my turn was up! It was good catching up because the last time we were all together was at Jessie's wedding! I love these girls!

It took about 7 takes to get this picture. Too bad I look dopey!

No comments:

Post a Comment