No it's not till Feburary, but instead of putting up a Valentine's day background I thought I'd do my part to not forget Groundhog's day. So this is what our blog will look like until Feburary second! :)
haha you're hilarious. i love it! i didn't think anyone else celebrated groundhogs day...my mom never fails to give us "hershey hugs" for ground-"hugs" day. haha. but seriously. love the background.
yes, you TOTALLY need to rent it! you won't regret it. my whole family is HOOKED. (besides my parents, my mom thinks she would get too scared :) but you really should.
oh, i just remembered (being the avid LOST fan that i am) that you can watch every single episode online for free! just go to abc.com and you should be able to find it from there :) enjoy!
What???? Is it really groundhog's day?? I'm confused.
ReplyDeleteNo it's not till Feburary, but instead of putting up a Valentine's day background I thought I'd do my part to not forget Groundhog's day. So this is what our blog will look like until Feburary second! :)
ReplyDeletehaha you're hilarious. i love it! i didn't think anyone else celebrated groundhogs day...my mom never fails to give us "hershey hugs" for ground-"hugs" day. haha. but seriously. love the background.
ReplyDeleteyes, you TOTALLY need to rent it! you won't regret it. my whole family is HOOKED. (besides my parents, my mom thinks she would get too scared :) but you really should.
ReplyDeleteoh, i just remembered (being the avid LOST fan that i am) that you can watch every single episode online for free! just go to abc.com and you should be able to find it from there :) enjoy!
ReplyDelete