I can't tell you how many times I've been tagged in that "25 random things about yourself" that seems to be taking over facebook. Every member of my family has tagged me and about 5 or 6 friends. However, I'm not liking the fact of things like that being on facebook. Call me crazy, but there's a lot more people who have the facebook-stalking-capability on me than with my blog. Plus, I figure if you're on my facebook you're more interested in pictures and status' than notes. Anyways, here we go...
1. I never missed a day in Elementary school. I was the second in my school's history to do it. The first being my older sister. Yeah, we're nerds.
2. I've always been slightly OCD when it comes to picking up food. For example, when eating popcorn, cheetos, chips, or anything really, I can't use more than my thumb, pointer, and middle fingers. I'm weird.
3. I danced with BYU's children's dance program for 12 years, and then when I hit high school I realized how little I knew about art. Luckily I was pretty good at playing catch up with the other girls.
4. I've decided that I could never be a teacher. I have no idea how to discipline multiple children. I learned that the hard way...
5. I never had a desire to go to BYU or really any other school in Utah Valley as much as I tried to fake it.
6. Because of #5 I'm a huge Utah State fan. I wouldn't leave this school if they paid me.
7. I could get lost for hours and hours looking at photographer's blogs. Engagement pics, wedding pics, family, you name it, I've stalked it.
8. I've secretly always wanted to read Gone With the Wind, but can't get myself to commit.
9. I firmly believe that people should take a little time out of their day to do something for themselves.
10. I like Oprah less and less as I get older.
11. I don't agree with either main political parties. I'm a weird hybrid of conservative and liberal.
12. I love my job. I'd rather work with people with disabilities than elderly people.
13. I think Jim Henson was the most creative person of the century. Way better than that Disney dude.
14. I hardly ever get sick. Probably the reason for #1...
15. I lived in the same house until I was 18 and moved to Logan.
16. Said house only had one bathroom and 7 people residing in it. That made for some interesting times.
17. Opposite of my mom I went from being a man to a son. (OlSON to HerdMAN and HerdMAN to MangelSON) She laughs about that every time she says my new last name.
18. I have a scar on my left wrist from a fiery hot popcorn kernel.
19. My best friend Fro is more of a best friend than most best friends. (Meaning, our friendship is probably stronger than you and your closest girl friend) (no offense...but it's true) :)
20. I own two seasons of Fraggle Rock and every Muppet Movie beside The Great Muppett Caper. I'm slightly ashamed for not owning that and season 3.
21. I also own two seasons of the Golden Girls. I don't really want to work with old people, but I enjoy menopausal humor.
22. I had no intention to get married before 21. Oops...I missed that one by 3 months.
23. I'm really not as outgoing as most people think I am. Sometimes it's totally forced.
24. I like the fact that I don't write in my journal as much as I used to. It's liberating to actually live your life and not write down every detail. I figure the 13 journals I've filled thus far has basically filled my quota.
25. I judge people a little bit when they fill out things like this... :)
I love your list! It made me smile. :) And I'm glad we're blogging buddies too! I put myself as a follower if that's ok?
ReplyDeleteI freakin' love you! Even if you weren't my sister, I'd love ya. And thanks for the shout-out in #1, too, lol.
ReplyDelete