1.19.2009

The last of the Dahl's wedding and one month anniversary!

About a week ago Josh and I traveled down to Salt Lake/Provo to go to Jessica's wedding. She and I were born 3 days apart, grew up in the same ward our whole lives, and were married 3 weeks apart! We attended the sealing with our other friend (and who we also have most of the above in common with) Jessie and her husband Danny. It's a great feeling to be in the temple with some of your life long friends! Also, today is our one month anniversary. Crazy!!! One month? I can't tell if it feels like it's been longer or shorter than that. I think it's about right, but I'm just glad after months and months of waiting for our wedding day to arrive it's a month behind us! I'm not sure what we have planned for today. We might take off to Layton to see if they have some shoes that Josh wants. We lead a very exciting life. :)

Josh and I should have picked January 10th for our day. It was so sunny and surprisingly warm. Look at the sun in our eyes!

Mr and Mrs Zincke!

Britt. Jessie. Jessica. Katie. All born two weeks apart in the same ward!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! We just need to get Katie to join this wonderful world of marriedness...oh man, it's awesome huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog thing. I can find out how you are doing anytime I get the desire. It is great to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete