I bought the girls plastic pumpkins last night and got them out this morning to see if a new "toy" would make them happy.
Sophie's ponytail is evidence of how the girls treat each others hair.
Lillian went crazy. She started laughing, screaming and ran right for the door.
I discovered that she's got quite the Halloween "game face".
She was grunting and breathing super heavy. It was hilarious. I think Sophie got jealous of me laughing at and taking so many pictures of Lillian, so she decided to plop herself right in front of the camera.
After Lillian realized I wasn't taking her outside, she defeatidly (is that even a word???) sat down to read a book.
In a little over a week, the girls can really get dressed up and knock on a few doors. Yep, we're totally taking them trick-or-treating.
I am so excited.






I love that! Kids are so easily entertained. And I like that word. It sounds like one.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures kill me...we more like your girls kill me - SO cute!
ReplyDeleteRemember how we have the same yellow shoes and the same Christmas mug, and therefore our fates are entwined? Well, thanks to your hilarious and incredibly adorable children, you have my husband praying every day that when the time comes for our family to expand, we will have twins.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the faces your girls make make me crack up out loud EVERY TIME.
I think you and your family are so neat.
So cute! We're totally taking H trick or treating this year too, free candy for the parents? Who can pass that up?! Your girls have the best facial expressions ever. Love your red couch!
ReplyDelete