10.18.2011

Bath time pictures...again.

Bath time pictures never get old to me. From their very first bath (this post wasn't from then, but it has pictures of their first baths) until now, I'm pretty sure I've documented at least 70% of their baths. It's perfect because they're stuck in the tub and they're usually pretty happy. Although, lately they've been liking baths less and less, which sort of breaks my heart.

Anyway, here's a few of the latest bath pictures.

IMG_5400_1


IMG_5408_1

IMG_5439_1  

IMG_5418_1

It also breaks my heart when I think about the day when they won't want to bathe together. You know, they won't want their sister to see them nekked and they certainly won't want their mother photographing them while in the tub. I know that day is probably just around the corner, so that's why I have to take advantage of it now.

And sorry for the boring blog lately. I'm running out of steam. Don't worry though, something exciting is coming soon. Yeah, that's right. Something exciting is coming your way as soon as I get around to it. :)

4 comments:

  1. How can you resist bathtime pics when your lighting in there is amazing!? Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like they are blonder...or maybe they just have more hair, so it seems like they are more blonde. Regardless, they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess! I LOVE your blog. I'm your newest follower! If you'd like, come check out my blog, and if you like it, I LOVE followers! Thanks so much!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what a good job you do of making the eyes pop out-- with catch lights and everything. I need to take more bathtime photos.

    ReplyDelete