The babies have been gnawing on everything in sight for months. We've been dealing with cranky drooly babies for months.Their gums have been bumpy for months. I've been able to feel little enameled mountains trying to surface for months.
So teeth, where are you? We're ready for ya.
(I found the picture of Lillian after I posted this and thought it was too funny not to include. She tried really, really hard to get her whole fist in there.)
(I found the picture of Lillian after I posted this and thought it was too funny not to include. She tried really, really hard to get her whole fist in there.)


In your header picture, I think they look very different from each other. I do see lots of similarities, but I seen quite a few differences. That is such a sweet picture. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this pictures!!! What a great shot!! hahah! How cute are your little ones!
ReplyDeleteyour babies are getting SO big! look at the chewing on the stroller picture compared to the one on your sidebar in their polka dots! so cute. fussy babies are sort of no fun..i know that, and im not even a mom!!
ReplyDeleteare you doing school this semester? how in the world do you do it?
Aw, so cute! :)
ReplyDelete