3.15.2011

The good, the bad and the ugly

The Good:

-We were given an old pick up from Josh's aunt and uncle yesterday. I'm thrilled. Josh is going to drive this to work and that means I have a car available during the day! We've been sharing a car since October 2009 and although, we've made it work, I'm very happy I wont be cooped up inside all day every day anymore.

-I turned in an assignment last night with minutes to spare. When I was actually going to school via a classroom, I didn't get as much of a sense of accomplishment as I do now. Turing things in is as good as gold in my book.

-We went to the homecoming talk of my friend, Sarah, on Sunday. It was good too see friends I haven't seen in months (and years).

The Bad:

-I'm the only one in our house who isn't sick. The Josh and the babies woke up with a runny noses and coughs on Saturday. I'm assuming I'll get it eventually since it hasn't stopped me from kissing all 3 of them, but I'm hoping  my awesome immune system (and I'm not saying that sarcastically, it really is great) wont let me down.

The Ugly:

-The amount of snot that comes out of the babies noses. I can deal with gross stuff usually, but snotty noses do me in every time. 

And because it's funny, this is how the girls feels about peas. 
IMG_7432

7 comments:

  1. hahaha that picture is classic! i love it. max hated peas too.

    sorry to hear that everyone is sick :( we just got over being sick...no bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! g is the only one not sick here, lucky guy :) i hope you all start feeling better soon. i didn't know that you're doing school? i'm applying to grad schools right now, but with hen will probably be limited to online classes for a while. has it been hard for you, taking classes and taking care of the babies at the same time? i'm kinda scared!

    that peas face is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When everyone in my house is sick I drink tomato juice, boosts the immune system, and generally will make me the only one not sick. Or it will be so long you will think it an entirely different round of sickness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snot is my weakness too. I deal with poop, pee, and spit up on me all the time, but keep me away from snot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome! Going to school and caring for twins is a huge accomplishment. Good for you.

    My twins and hubby had the flu for almost a week and I seemed to have flown under the radar. I hope you have the same good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That face is hillarious! Hope everyone gets better soon and I hope you don't get it. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone that I came in contact last week is sick. My students, my aides, the girls. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete