3.28.2011

33

33 weeks ago I was 33 weeks pregnant and looked like this.
IMG_3869
Sadly, this is the last 'belly' picture I took even though I was pregnant for almost another 3 weeks. I'm kicking myself about it now, but at the time, the LAST thing I wanted was a reminder of how miserable I was. 45 pounds of extra weight in and around your belly was not my idea of something that needed to be remembered.
Now, 33 weeks later, I have these two little ladies in my life.

Sophie
IMG_7611

and the kid sister, Lillian
IMG_7423

I think everyone can agree that this 33 is better than the previous 33.

4 comments:

  1. My sister is 33 weeks with twins. This will totally inspire her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did not take as many belly pictures as I'd like. I felt like a walking whale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you looked darling at 33 weeks, but i agree the little ones are so so cute! I LOVE their big blue eyes! darling little ones brit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gained 50 pounds with my first baby and it was JUST ONE. seriously you looked amazing but your little gals are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete