Having a sick baby is no fun. I say baby, not babies, because Lillian is doing much better. Sophie on the other hand, is still pretty beat. She was sitting on the floor, surrounded by toys for about 10 minutes and she didn't touch anything. She just sat and stared at the floor. I've been working on my paper for school (5 pages...not too big, but still big enough to say 'shoot me now') and I wasn't doing the best job at paying attention to them. When I looked over, she made eye contact with me and started bawling. It was so adorably sad. She's now sitting on my lap and isn't even trying to grab the keyboard. Poor kid needs to get better.
Anyway, I have 3 links I want to share. The first one is a link to the cloth diapering channel on youtube. I know I've written a lot about my experience, but sometimes it's nice to watch someone talk about it, know what I mean? There's general information, reviews, and tips from several moms. Check it out if you're interested.
The next link is for anyone out there who has ever felt a smidge of guilt over formula feeding. I love it because it's not anti-breast feeding. In fact, I got it from a super crunchy/eco-friendly/cloth diaper/herb loving/breastfeeding blogger I follow. I love it. The author even mentions the stress of having twins and drying up. Yep, love it. The author's wife is a breastfeeding advocate who formula feeds. The language is a bit more colorful than the content of this blog (but really, it's nothing too shocking, promise) and there's a picture of a baby breastfeeding, so if that offends you, don't read it BUT I love it. It basically tells people to stay out of each others business when it comes to what you feed your child (I would extend that to many, if not all aspects of birth and parenting). If you're interested, click here.
The last link is from my sister's blog. She's an interior designer and is awesome. Check out her latest project (still in progress) here.
And I really do have a post ready to go. It's just missing a picture that I need to take. In order to take it, I must first shower (Yes, it will be of me. Shocking, I know), but before that, I need to get my paper done (or knock off at least another page) and I have to feed the babies. I should probably feed myself somewhere in there too... I'll try to get it up soon. For now, I might postpone all of it for a few minutes and go cuddle my sad little Sophie.
No comments:
Post a Comment