Remember Sharon? Well, sadly we haven't been able to take pictures yet. The awful weather and sickness running rampant through both of our families have postponed them, but never fear, they will get done!
Anyway, she's teaching a photography class and I'm SUPER excited. I've got a Canon Xs and even though I've had it for a year and a half, I still shoot on auto. I've even got the 'Canon Xs for dummies' book and I still can't figure it out. I've quickly realized that the way I learn is through lecture and hands on experience (possibly the explanation for my way less than perfect grades since I've started taking online classes). This is why I'm excited for this workshop. I'll finally be able to use my camera for something greater than a point and shoot!
So, you should join me. And if you don't, at least you expect some better pictures coming to the blog. :)
Wow... $60 is REALLY good for a photography workshop. That's very, very tempting!
ReplyDeleteYes, never fear, photos of the girlies WILL get done : ) I can't wait to shoot this session! It's killing me we keep postponing, but it will be well worth it!!
ReplyDeleteI super excited to have you at the workshop as well. It is going to be awesome and with what you will learn in 2 hours you will blow everyone away with your new photos. YAY!