3.16.2011

Parenting fail

IMG_6770

And after a drawn out, "Lilliaaaaan" I got this look

IMG_6771

I love it.

Also, this might not be the only post I do today. I'm sick of having multiple half finished posts saved in my drafts. I've currently got 6. In fact, these pictures are almost a month old. Yep, my blog is way out of order. Oh well.
Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! She could be eating things a lot worse than a house plant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. henry's favorites around our house are the no-nos too! and sometimes i just let it go because it gives me a break, i'm so bad (read- lazy). you capture the best faces of those babies. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carson literally eats everything. I've gotten to the point where I just let him, unless it's poop or a choking hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess she is working on that chewing before swallowing thing you have been teaching her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Cute! She's wondering what your saying her name for. Keep those posts comin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You capture the best pictures...they are soooo your babies :)

    ReplyDelete