3.11.2011

Like sister, like sister.



Remember when Sophie discovered her tongue?
IMG_7237
IMG_7302

IMG_7322

IMG_7316
Well, Lillian has now discovered hers. And it's the most adorable thing ever.

IMG_7317
Yes, her tongue is in her mouth here, but I love her passive, content face.
I love my little Lillian Jean.

Also (come on, you knew there'd be one of these at the end, right?) I took the girls to Logan by myself yesterday. I was scared to do it and it did get intense for a few minutes toward the end, but I was SO glad I went. It was the Special Needs talent show. Basically, the happiest place on earth for me. I saw several of my participants I worked with and former co-workers. It feels so good to know that I've established life long friends up there. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed myself. I was like a kid on Christmas Eve the night before. I love those people a ridiculous amount and seeing them was just what I needed. One of these days, I'll get around to writing my feelings on Cache Valley (again...) because I love it so much. Gah! I want to live there again. Will someone please find Josh a job there?
Thanks.

Oh, and another also. It's my brother, Craig's birthday. He's pretty awesome, but getting pretty old. :) He lives with his beautiful wife and adorable kids in Texas. It makes me want to move there. (The fact that it's warm/hot pretty much all the time helps too...)
Happy birthday, Craig!

5 comments:

  1. Your babies' eyes are so big and blue!

    Ok, I think you just need to move to Mesa. Sunny, warm and I'm here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your brother! and baby tongue pictures are my favorite. henry can totally date one of your babies. or both without realizing it, because that would be funny. like in that one episode of sister, sister where one twin sits in for the other twin on a date because one of them got a zit and that's super embarrassing. :) yeah?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I was there! At the special needs talent show! Brad (my brother in law) was the last guy on the left side of the program... He played the piano and got SO excited when it was his turn. He was all dressed up and strutted onto the stage. LOVE that talent show. Tell me you cried a couple of times... :) I about lost it during the "Proud to be an American" song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there never comes a day in your girls' lives when their eyes become normal sized.

    ReplyDelete