3.24.2011

Nifty Fifty

IMG_7643
My kids are cute.
My new lens came today and I had a lot of fun trying it out. Seriously, if you've got a Cannon, go get yourself the 'nifty fifty'. You wont regret it.
These were taken without a flash, in pretty poor light.

IMG_7633
IMG_7632

I am in love.

Also, I purged my google reader today. It was amazing.
Facebook might be next.

10 comments:

  1. I got that lens about a month ago! I love it! cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they need little earrings... Not sure your whole take on the situation, but I LOVE little ears with studs in them :) (too bad mine's going to be a boy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? Told ya it's an awesome lens. :) You'll be able to do so much more with your inside pictures, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! :o) I did a purge on facebook just recently and felt much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my favorite lens by far! 90% of our pictures taken of the kids, is with that lens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I LOVE my nifty fifty and I love your babies.
    Soon, really soon we will have a play date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that picture of Sophie (I think - the one in pink). Her little face in the "O" is SO cute.

    And Lillian looks so excited. Your kids - I wish you still lived up here so I could play with them during Sac. Mtg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are so adorable!! Okay so I have a Cannon and now I am going to buy that lens---my husband thanks you, haha.... following you from babycenter ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 50 RULES, doesn't it?

    And Bennett just said "Oh! I know those babies. They like me!"

    ReplyDelete