Take a look at this post by one of my favorite bloggers.
I dare you not to smile.
What's my definition of happiness?
When Lillian learns a new trick, like sucking her upper lip while eating...
These cheese-ball smiles...
Seeing these four beautiful eyes every day...
Having a husband who's willing to go to work at 3 am so I can stay home with these little goobers and lounge around in crazy awesome socks...
Yep, that's my happiness this morning.
Happy weekend!




Could your girls be any cuter? Look at those baby blues!
ReplyDeleteyour girls are adorable!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Kelle Hampton's blog is my absolute FAVORITE BLOG to read!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love their eyes!
ReplyDeleteso i just read a blip on kelle hamptons birth of 2nd daughter, wow--so beautiful, and i am now sitting here crying! im officially addicted to another blog, thank you! ; )
ReplyDeleteps, i want your twins!!!
The girls blue eyes kill me. They look like they belong in our family! This is terrible but I don't know which little girl of yours is on the left of the post nifty fifty, in the pink? In that first picture she is doing a face that reminds myself of me at that age. Weird?! haha I think adorable! haha They both are!
ReplyDeleteYou have crazy arches. I'm jealous as always.
ReplyDeletei've said it before but seriously. you capture the best faces! LOVE
ReplyDelete