My fabulous friend, Jessie, is a genius. Really, she is. She started started a blog that allows people to trade handmade goods. It's a really, really fantastic idea. She launched the site on Monday (I really meant to write about it sooner, but failed...sorry) and she's having a giveaway EVERY day this week! Even if you don't make and sell your own crafts, you still need to become a follower. Why? Weekly giveaways and you get to see lots of amazing Etsy shops and blogs. This is why I'm most excited about this. I love the idea of Etsy, but get so overwhelmed by it. Seriously, ask my sisters. I never know how to find anything on that site and end up looking at cloth diapers... So I'll be checking out the blog mostly to see her featured shops (and to enter the giveaways). If you want be involved, there's plenty of info on the blog to get you started.
Seriously, cheeeeeeeck it out.
It's beautiful and will make you happy.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed by etsy.
ReplyDelete