This post has nothing to do with babies, bottles, poop or anything like that. I made the mistake of browsing Anthropology's website and feel in love with this bedding.


Too bad it would take $824 to cover our kind size bed with these beauties.
I'll settle on just the quilt.
It's only $268.
I should really stop 'window' shopping online.
I'll settle on just the quilt.
It's only $268.
I should really stop 'window' shopping online.
I LOVE Anthropologie and window shop their website all the time... then I too realize I am too poor to afford anything there. Its a depressing life we live. :)
ReplyDeleteAnthropology has sooo many cute things! I wander around that store during lunch a lot of times... too bad one item costs as much as we're paying for rent each month! Maybe one day I can afford something from there :) Such cute bedding, though!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! Order one for me too! ;)
ReplyDeleteMake one! Anthro stuff is def copyable!
ReplyDeleteOk, you are turning into me! Doesn't it make you feel a little bit better to post about beautiful things even if you can't own them? I will research to see if there's a look for less out there.
ReplyDeleteOh, and P.S. I would buy that rug in the last pic for the girl's room if I was rich and you would let me.
ReplyDeleteumm i need it!!! and i also need that rug for my living room. too bad i don't have excess amounts of money.
ReplyDeleteThat bed was in my dream last night...
ReplyDelete