12.15.2010

I know you've all seen these a billion times

and if you haven't, you might just be living under a rock. I'm supposed to be studying for my last final on Friday (did I mention I'm a crazy person for taking 2 classes this semester? And did I mention that I'm taking 2 more next semester? I refuse to not get my degree because of these babies. No offense, kids) but I keep getting distracted by this



and this



and this



Seriously, Modern Family is possibly the greatest shows of all time.

Anyone know of a flash mob in Salt Lake?
I love them.
So much.

Now back to studying. However, I figured out that if I completely skip my final, I'll still get a C the class.

Tempting?
You betcha.

7 comments:

  1. What about if you don't study, get a 50%, and end up with. B? Sounds perfect to me. I can't believe you are going to school. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, such a funny scene!! Hahaha. I LOVE Modern Family!!! It's quickly climbed to one of my favorite TV shows of all time. Love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a dork. The Do Re Me one totally gave me chills.

    I showed them to Kevin and he said he wants to do one at his work. I think it would be cool... flash mob dancing around the produce section. I'll let you know if that one works out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Modern Family... stinkin funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cheated on me with choreography. And that's the worst kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! This makes me sooo happy! :) You let me know about your flash mob and I'll be there! ;) I love the fact that they're singing The Hallejah Chorus in the first one! Sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete