Really, I have no idea where they went. We went to the doctor's yesterday and take a guess at what percentiles they're in....
Sophie is 24 3/4 inches 55% and 13.8 pounds 50% (our short, chubby kid)
and
Lillian is 25 inches 75% and 13.4 pounds 40% (the long and lean baby)
and they are being compared to non premature babies.
When they were born, they were under the 10th% for weight and height. Then they dropped down to about 5%. Now Lillian is in the whopping 75% for height!
(any surprise? Her dad is 6'5. I just hope they stay under 6 feet when they're full grown)
Seriously though, my girls once looked like this
Sophie
Lillian
(look at those socks!!!)
and now they look like this
and this
(sorry for the weird angle, but she was laughing so hard and I didn't want her to stop when she noticed the camera. Also, she's styling metallic band-aids from her shots. 4 months shots were SO much worse than 2 month shots)
So please, if anyone has my babies, I'd like them returned. The ones I currently have are growing up way too fast.
And yes, they are starting to teeth. I had no idea that the process took months. I figured they be grumpy for a week or so around 6 months and pop! Out came a tooth. Nobody ever warned me that it usually starts around 4 months and lasts until their 2 year old molars came in.
Grrrrrrrreat.
Sophie is 24 3/4 inches 55% and 13.8 pounds 50% (our short, chubby kid)
and
Lillian is 25 inches 75% and 13.4 pounds 40% (the long and lean baby)
and they are being compared to non premature babies.
When they were born, they were under the 10th% for weight and height. Then they dropped down to about 5%. Now Lillian is in the whopping 75% for height!
(any surprise? Her dad is 6'5. I just hope they stay under 6 feet when they're full grown)
Seriously though, my girls once looked like this
Sophie
and now they look like this
So please, if anyone has my babies, I'd like them returned. The ones I currently have are growing up way too fast.
And yes, they are starting to teeth. I had no idea that the process took months. I figured they be grumpy for a week or so around 6 months and pop! Out came a tooth. Nobody ever warned me that it usually starts around 4 months and lasts until their 2 year old molars came in.
Grrrrrrrreat.
oh my goodness they are all grown up!!! that is amazing and so much fun to compare pictures. i can't wait to see you all next week {you got the invite, right??}
ReplyDeleteHaha there we go. Target and only target for us. :)
ReplyDelete