I'm so happy about this that not only is it my current facebook status, but I had to blog about it too. Today, we got $104 worth of formula for $5. The ready-feed Similac was on sale at Smith's and we had a bunch of $5 coupons. Soooooo, what should have cost almost $8 a bottle, we got for 40 cents a bottle. If you've been around me lately (i.e. Brooke, Lacy, Kelsey and Fro) you know how much I LOVE getting cheap/free formula. I figure it's the mother nature's way of say, "Brittany, it's ok that you're no longer nursing two babies. You gave it your all and lasted 2 1/2 months. Here's a bunch of coupons and samples to make you feel happy."
Well guess what?
I do feel happy.
But, you wanna know what's crazy? My babies could go through this much formula in about a week. See why I like getting it for cheap? Coupons are saving our lives and for that, I am grateful.
Well guess what?
I do feel happy.
But, you wanna know what's crazy? My babies could go through this much formula in about a week. See why I like getting it for cheap? Coupons are saving our lives and for that, I am grateful.
p.p.s. That's our second awesome Smith's couponing experience of the week. When we first moved in, we went to the store with our coupons and left with $138 worth of food that we paid $69 for. AND they gave me a coupon for a free can of formula!
Thank you Smith's for being far superior to any other grocery store.
That's so awesome! Couponing intimidates me, but I wish it didn't...where do you get your coupons from? I need to get a system going...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFor this reason I hope i can keep up breastfeeding. I don't know how you would do twins.
ReplyDeletePumping and feeding is a totally different world. I breastfed bailey until she was 16 months old with a breeze. pumping and feeding is sooo time consuming not to mention I have 2 kids to take care of. But you know all about that! :)
What. ever. Sign me up! and NICE FIND!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's an awesome deal. I thought I was doing good buying the cheap-o store brands for half the price of the name brands. But 40 cents is just insane.
ReplyDeleteYou should teach me your couponing secrets
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCheck out grocerysmarts.com. It's awesome and you can check all of the stores' sales. Also pinchingyourpennies.com is cool, too! I need to start doing all of this. We'll definitely be pinching our pennies with med. bills coming up. Yuck! Happy couponing days! We no longer have Smiths here in Tooele. :( Too bad.
ReplyDeleteThey're also on sale at Walmart right now for $3.54 a bottle. Just thought I'd let you know, if you have more coupons! :) I don't know what the sale was like at Smiths! That's really awesome, though! Great job and find! :)
ReplyDelete