7.21.2010

Week 33

Some of you have asked and I finally decided to deliver (deliver...haha). Here is my belly in all her 33 week glory. I'm pretty sure the girls dropped even lower last night because instead of having an inch or torso space, I now have about 2 1/2. Good news for my lungs, bad news for my legs. We've basically got the nursery organized, just a few more things need to be washed and put away and then it's time to decorate it a bit. The stroller and car seats are waiting anxiously for people to be in them and the blankets are begging for some baby drool.

33 weeks. I'm still working a few hours a day and am feeling pretty great. I've officially hit numbers on the scale that I never thought I'd see and am only hoping I don't gain too much more weight in the next few weeks. I'm cool if the kids do, but I think my belly/hips can only stretch so far....

5 comments:

  1. So cute Brittany! I know, I hate gaining weight in pregnancy too, but they need their nutrition! :)Don't worry soon the weight will shift from your hips to your chest! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously look so good! I bet those numbers on the scale are all baby. Seriously. Love your bedding! Now lets see pictures of the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh, you are sooo cute!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited to meet these little turnips soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun preparing for baby (or babies) to come! :-) I feel the same way about the scale, I've almost passed my husband up in weight which is pretty embarrassing. It's so worth it though!!!

    ReplyDelete