From left to right: 1.The clock that Josh's sister made us when we got married. 2. Appliqued houndstooth onesie Josh made for our little girls (seriously, it's the cutest thing EVER). 3. My Muppets poster Josh found at a DI and surprised me with. 4. Our small, but awesome collection of lunchboxes. 5. The goose statue that means nothing to anyone except for my me and Josh. 6. Our old school VCR we bought so I could use my work out videos (ask me if that's happened...) 7. Walter, the teddy bear that we bought in Vegas on our honeymoon. (notice that it's sitting next to a portion of our very large movie collection. And yes, that's Fraggle Rock AND the Golden Girls). 8-9. Paintings I inherited from my Grandma Herdman that are definitely going in the girls' room.So there you have it! A little glimpse into the physical items that make our apartment a little more "homey" and now I tag....
Brooke (HA! Now you have to blog, sis!)
Kelsey (my other sister)
Amber
Mindy
Jessica
Fro
Lacy
Jessie
Marie
Celia
Ok, I think 10 is enough, although I could have kept going... Even if I didn't tag you and you want to show off your things, I'd love to see them. Let me know if you do!
I'm so excited that you tagged me. That never happens :) Anyways, be prepared for the goodness from Canada to be posted... Probably not tonight since we are going to see Bon Jovi in concert, but it will be good... just you wait!!!!
ReplyDeleteI seriously LOVE your stuff! Thanks so much for doing this :) Those lunch boxes are awesome, where do you find them? I know I've seen a lot at the flea markets down here
ReplyDeleteI was excited because I personally know that bear on a level that nobody else does. I think I suspected the love for the muppets, but I know realize it is important. This knowledge will come in handy.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the snack pack by the way
This sounds like fun! This will be my project tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete