Baby B, who was nicely shoved up in my ribs, decided to drop this morning. Talk about a Heavenly feeling. I've now got a good 2 inches of torso before my belly starts. I can BREATHE! Yesterday I was almost in tears as she was kicking my lungs. It felt like a little monster was inside of me with a pencil stabbing away at whatever looked enticing. Having two babies as low as they now are might be interesting, but I'll take waddling over tearing up every time I yawn, any day.
What a relief. Happy week 32.
I am dreaming of the day I feel my little one remove herself from the permanent grip of my ribs! YAY for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am so excited for you. I held newborn twins yesterday! Jeff's friends sister had them 5 weeks ago.. so cute! YAY
ReplyDeleteOh! You're so close to the end! And I agree, it is SUCH a heavenly feeling when they finally drop.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is adorable! I'm excited to keep reading.