6.27.2010

Possibly my new favorite thing


These are de-freaking-licious. Go buy some. Now. Or tomorow since it's Sunday...


Today is the big 30 week marker. That means in approximately 6 weeks, we'll be holding our girls in our arms. Here's how I feel about it.
Terrified
Anxious
Relieved
Curious
Excited
A little more terrified
Rushed
Heavy
(40 pounds of extra belly weight will do that to you, I guess)
Still slightly in denial
More curious
and throw in a little more terrified

We've got most of the basics ready, but we still have an entire nursery to organize and set up. These girls don't have car seats yet, so that's a problem, and I'm not sure I'm mentally prepared yet for what's in store. So, I retract my last post and now ask...
Does anyone have any tips to make time slow down???
30 weeks down, 6 to go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying not to be depressed that you only have 6 more weeks to go, yet your due date is after mine. Could you make it 7 so that I don't have to be the absolute last woman in the ward who's still pregnant in August? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I did at the end of my pregnancy was read. It was distracting and was one of the only things I could do comfortably. And don't worry too much, pretty soon those little ones will be here and you will love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete