Ok, enough of the downer posts. All is well again in the Mangelson household and Brittany is back. Over the past two weekends, I've had some baby showers. As much as I hate attention being on me and having people watch as I open gifts, it was also nice to see that these babies have so many people who love and support them. Between the two showers, we had over 30 people come and they were all so excited for these girls to make their grand entrance. We not only got a lot of emotional support and reassurance, but we made out with some serious baby supplies. Everything from a stroller, dozens of outfits, diapers, blankets, toys, bibs, a bumbo, bottles, books, and everything in between. These girls have already been spoiled rotten, but who's complaining? ;) At the first baby shower, my sister made stencils and had fabric to make appliques for onesies. They turned out ADORABLE and I can't wait for little humans to wear them. Sadly, I didn't even bring out my camera for the second shower (remember this is when I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't sick) and I only have a few pictures of the first shower. We didn't get any group pictures, and no pictures of the food or gifts. So...deal with it. This is what I got. Thanks again to everyone who helped put the parties together and to everyone who came. The girl's crib is now quite literally overflowing with stuff and the nursery is exploding with baby paraphernalia. Like I said, these girls are spoiled!
Eliza might be the only baby girl that could put up a fair battle for cuteness with our girls. You can't really see her in this picture, but she's BEAUTIFUL! (and yes, do you like my shameless "my babies are cuter than yours" attitude I've got already?)

The Herdman girls. This one was just better B&W. Trust me.
I added this one just because I laughed at it or about 5 minutes. Hilarious.
I'm glad your showers went great. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling much better. I love that names by the way!! =)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesophie and lilly! AW! so cute!
ReplyDeleteyay! i'm glad you're back :) cute pics, i'm glad you've had a good few days!
ReplyDeletegood days, yay!!
ReplyDeleteyou will be such a
wonderful mother!
i love sophie and lilly by
the way...
too cute!
How fun! Love the names - how cute!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute names! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGOLDEN GIRLS LIVES ON!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable names!! Great choice!
ReplyDelete