
Josh wasn't home, so I took this with the blessed self-timer feature on our camera, Elliot. (I mean, what's pregnancy without a picture of your gut taken by yourself?) They all turned out pretty goofy, but this is the best of them. So here it is ladies and gentlemen, 29 and 1/2 weeks of baby girls.
You look great. I am 23 weeks and still haven't taken one of these pictures yet. I guess I better do that... haha
ReplyDeleteyou look so good! You are carrying it ALL in your belly, you lucky girl!
ReplyDeletethose cardigan sweaters are on their way!!! I got the confirmation in an email today! I love you! Can't wait to see you in August :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Can't wait to see those kiddos!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Can't wait to see those kiddos!
ReplyDeletebritt, you are beautiful!
ReplyDeletecan't want to see your little gals!
babies! that is so exciting!
ReplyDeletewoohoo!! they are going to be here before you know it! you look fantastic! what a great mama you are going to make! ps. i love how you name everything you own haha including your camera.
ReplyDeleteBrittany, you look SO good! And I second Jessica's comment, lucky girl indeed carrying it all in your belly...we Dahl girls are not so lucky.
ReplyDeleteNo way, and you're having twins?! You look SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteVery cute blog btw <3
i can't believe you are having twins, you look great!
ReplyDelete