6.08.2010

Blah

Today was very blah. It seemed that almost everyone and everything annoyed me. Going to the store was especially blah and I've decided that I was annoyed by 98% of the human population. So, even though I've got a baby shower to post about, I'm going to save it for a less blah day. For now, maybe I'll put some stuffed animals in our stroller and go for a walk. Then I'll be known as the crazy, grumpy girl who takes stuffed giraffes and alligators around the block. I think I could get used to that title...

Oh, and I'd like to add, "I heard that parents of multiples have a high divorce rate." to my list of things to never say to a pregnant woman. Yep. I actually got that one. I love people.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Just ignore that comment!! I have those days too. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya Tomorrow your only a day away! (That was in my best singing voice, which is terrible!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister,

    Let me know who make that comment and I will go rip out each of their fingernails following by all toenails and eyelashes. I know it's a gross thing to think about, but I'd be willing to do it for you revenge.

    Love,

    Sister

    ReplyDelete