4.13.2010

Two little girls...two little girls...

Sometimes I repeat those words in my mind over and over and over again. I still haven't wrapped my mind around it, but saying it helps. I bought two adorable outfits for Eunice and Eudora (there you go, Amber) last night and my first baby shower is this week. It's things like this that get me excited for

two little girls....two little girls....
I think I'll be saying this until they grow up.

Belly picture coming soon. I promise. There are a few people who are getting ready to storm my apartment if I don't post a picture, so be patient my friends, it's coming.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly! Although one of my girls is already a walking, talking crazy person (albeit a cute one). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's super exciting!!! I can't wait to see them. And to hear what your real names will be. And to see your belly pic. And you sometime maybe, please?

    ReplyDelete