March 22, March 31, April 2, and April 3 are the birthdays of these Slate Canyon 2nd Ward gals:




I stumbled upon this gem and couldn't pass posting it. Jessie, this is what happens when you send a child like myself to skewer the cabobs. I'm ashamed to say that this picture wasn't staged and was obviously taken mid-poke. Hilarious. I think these pictures speak for themselves. I love these girls. Happy Birthday to us all. :)
(My birthday was yesterday and it was pretty great. Skipping classes, El Sol, setting up the crib {we're getting anxious} tulips {not outside since it dumped snow}, a new skirt, Kermit lunch box/movie, candy, bowling, mini cup cakes, gift cards, happy messages from all electronic sources...yep, it was a good day. Thanks everyone!)
p.s. I'm posting it in the midst of the birthdays because things are going to get a little crazy on this blog very soon. Conference/Easter posts coming soon (I mean, as soon as we actually experience what I'll post about ) but most importantly, we find out the GENDERS on Monday! (Lacy, I know that's very anti-Christy to say, but the word sexes makes me squirm. Call me immature if you will, but it does...) Stay tuned, folks. I think the babies are officially about to take over this entire blog.
Oh, and another p.s....we will be getting a refund for the parenting magazine. It's not so much the $20 bucks that bothered me, it was the fact that they had the power to dip into our bank account at will and take our money. Creepy? Yes. Also, the fact that we didn't even know we were subscribed made me feel like a fool because I just took a class last semester on company fraud and how to be protected as a consumer. Even though you'll never believe me, I promise I got an A-.
Oh, and another p.s....we will be getting a refund for the parenting magazine. It's not so much the $20 bucks that bothered me, it was the fact that they had the power to dip into our bank account at will and take our money. Creepy? Yes. Also, the fact that we didn't even know we were subscribed made me feel like a fool because I just took a class last semester on company fraud and how to be protected as a consumer. Even though you'll never believe me, I promise I got an A-.



hahahaha i LOVE you girl! thanks for the shout out. i love that our birthday's are so close together. it's awesome.
ReplyDeletei can't wait to find out what the little babies are!!! woohoo!!
i think in this instance christy would let it slide.
ReplyDeleteoh man. can you imagine what a cool baby shower gift she would give you? let's invite her! (via facebook)
Yay for our birthdays! And you are allowed to let your babies take over your blog. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI ran into your sister at school and got the BIG news. I am so excited for you. I guess I haven't been tracking your blog for a long time. You are going to be a great mom. Your kids are going to be so lucky. Sister Anthony
ReplyDelete