What I learned today related to the girls...
- Our doctor has delivered HUNDREDS of twins. To quote him, "Well, in the few hundred I've delivered...." He was serious. Talk about being in good hands.
- The babies are still girls
- Sometimes when you schedule an appointment, you think you've got one and are good to come in, but really no appointment was made.
- Seeing your kids in 2d (1d?) instead of 3d is still exciting.
- Since the dr doesn't see anything wrong with this pregnancy, he doesn't suspect you'll go on bed rest at all! Talk about the best news you received all day! (now, let's just keep this up)
What I learned {or observed} today unrelated to the girls...
- I see my old boss from my Freshman year every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for about two hours. She has no idea who I am anymore.
- I don't think there's a Regina Spektor song I don't like.
- Chicken-fried steak is awesome.
- Josh is working super hard and more than ready to be done with school forever. (I hope to get there someday too)
- My friend's are awesome. Graduation, job offers, new apartments, and promises to push me in a ballooned-out wheel chair (if necessary) this summer. I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment