I love bridal showers, especially with these girls

Ashley's getting married in a few weeks and I'm SO happy for her! She's marrying her best friend, Jeff, that she met 4 years ago up at Utah State. They are perfect for each other and she's going to have a KILLER wedding (so much so that as she was describing it I shouted, "I love your wedding!") I'll post pics when that day comes. Paige (next to me) is also pregnant and is technically due 3 days before me. However, with two Mangelsons taking up a good portion of my insides, I'm probably 3 times her size. We're already planning the wedding of her son to my cutest daughter. The less cute one is on her own to find a mate, but we've got it covered for the other. ;)
Your belly doesn't look that big! Although I can agree that when I was pregnant I FELT so huge that I was convinced I looked bigger than I actually did. My best friend was due two months before me and I kept saying I looked so much bigger to which my husband kept disagreeing. Ironically at the end of the pregnancy I think the pictures look so much bigger than I actually felt (even though I felt huge). Ah, fun.
ReplyDelete