I hope my post yesterday didn't sound too jerkish. Really, like I tried to mention, you can take my singleton/multiple complaint and stick anything in there. If your great-great-great-great-great grandma came to talk to you about mothering, you'd probably have some different views. I don't want to sound like a diva and am completely aware that I have absolutely no advice for moms who have a toddler and a newborn. I don't have advice because I haven't been there. Like I said, neither is better than the other. They are just different. I hope my complaints weren't too offensive. Every pregnancy gets unwarranted advice and opinions and since twins are what I'm dealing with, that's what I chose to vent about. Anyways....
I got on the krazy coupon lady website and found this awesome deal at target.com. I ordered the blue one last night. Nothing like a cute 5 dollar purse with free shipping to make the world a happier place again. :)
Well, complaints or not, I'm glad I found your blog. Good luck with the babe-s. I wouldn't know the first thing about any kind of baby! Animals included.
ReplyDelete