4.25.2010

I bought my diapers!

After hours and hours of research, I finally did it. I bought my cloth diapers. Ok, so I only bought the covers, but the diapers themselves are pretty generic and white. It was hard to decide on a system and even after I did, there are dozens of brands and styles to choose from. Ready to see what I decided on?
Thirsties Duo Wraps

So, my girls will be stylin' these lovely things on their bums


Adorable? I think so.

7 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Way more stylish than disposable diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are super cute!! way to go britt. you'll have to tell me how it goes...i may just have to try this on our next baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm half tempted to buy some and just put them over the disposable diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing cloth diapers? WOW!! Hats off to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brittany! Just to answer your question.. YES I have been able to make money! Right now it's just a couple hundred dollars but by the end of Next Month I should be a District Manager so my paychecks will go up! You do have to be motivated for sure...It's a simple business but what so many people forget is that it is STILL WORK! I love it though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm impressed you're willing to do it (but if you do it at your work I guess you're already okay with it)! We buy big boxes of diapers at Costco for about $30 and they last us two weeks-ish. But you're right, twin diapers add up so anything to bring the cost down is smart. They say at some point you'll change less diapers per day (their, ahem, excretions will slow down) but we're still waiting for that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! :) I can just picture them on those adorable babies now!

    ReplyDelete