4.05.2010

Pink/Blue? Pink/Blue?

Looks like we'll be seeing lots of this color in the future.

15 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congrats!! They will be so fun to dress up and photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I love having a girl. Two will be even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! congrats! girls are so much fun. I'm so excited for you. Love the outfit on the right by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW FUN!! Congratulations on baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. britt, congratulations!!! i am so SO excited for you guys. i am a little jealous {as i've said before} but i have no doubt that you are going to make a fantastic mommy for those little GIRLS.

    woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girls are so much fun! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to be such a great mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIRLS??!! Hooray!! Oh, they're so much fun! I'd like to think that they'll be sweeter as they grow up--I like picturing my twin girls quietly playing dress ups and barbies rather than tracking mud in the house to show me a bug... you know? So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Baby shopping is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun. Unfortunately, our dreams for girl city in our little apartment building corner are not meant to be. We're moving (NOT of our own free will and choice) in a month. Sad, huh? You'll have to hold down the fort without us. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so fun. I loved all the comments you left on my blog! Hope something in all of it is helpful to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope they are just like their mother.

    ReplyDelete