These two lovely ladies are graduating in a few short weeks. {If I was normal like them I'd be there too, but I'm apparently anything but normal these days...} So, they asked me to take a few pics of for announcements/to appease their mothers. Here are some of my favorite pics of these beauties...
They insisted on getting a shot of me. This is what I gave them.
hoooooray. we are rather photogenic.
ReplyDeletetwo things.
you are great. and one of my most favorite people.
your library maternity photos are maybe some of the cutest things i've ever seen (and i'm afraid of pregnant people...so that's saying a lot)
I love it! I miss you girls
ReplyDeleteI just love you Brittany! Thanks for taking sooo many photos. It was fun to all be on campus again together...and especially for uneducational reasons. You are one fabulous photographer and I think you should put your library shot in a pregnancy/baby book because you are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAlso I didn't bother to sign into my account but I'm sure Challis would say the same things.