Wow. We felt so loved when we first announced the pregnancy, but this is getting crazy! We got emails, messages, comments, texts, calls, etc up the YANG! Like I said, our family and friends are already pulling together and giving us advice, ideas, and the support we already need. This morning I woke up with a great sense of peace. I've been stressing like crazy since we found out, but I'm pretty sure it'll all work out. I don't want you to think we're not excited, but we were just a teeny bit overwhelmed by everything. That's starting to wear off and now it's time to get in major babies mode. :)
I still don't have a picture because with my head in a million different places the last few days, I haven't uh...looked my best. Again, not to be shallow, but I want to look "happy/healthy" pregnant in the pictures I take to remember this, not "sleep deprived/I haven't brushed my hair in days" pregnant. Those pictures will come after the babies get here. Although, I am showing. I got in a swimming suit for about 10 minutes last night at work and quickly realized that my swimming days might be over...forever. haha.
So here's another boring post with no pictures. Sorry, I'll get one up tomorrow. Thanks again for everyone's support and advice. It's going to be a crazy ride, but we're slowly getting ready for it.
Oh, one more thing. I'm in shock at how much Josh has stepped up to the plate. I mean, I knew he was greatest person alive, but I had no idea he would take care of me like he has. He does EVERYTHING around the house and doesn't complain at all. I'm trying to still be a good wife, I'm trying...
you guys are going to be such wonderful parents! I am sure it is overwhelming, but you are going to be the cutest little mommy!
ReplyDeleteOh, you should totally get a maternity swimsuit! I have one and LOVED paddling around- if you're brave enough to sport it! :0) I was brave enough but I did get made fun of by some teenage boys! Whatever! I'm telling you, it is the BEST thing in the world to get in that water when you're hurting! It takes the pressure off of everything! The only bad thing is you don't want to get out and feel heavy again! Have my swimsuit if you want to use it! Is that really weird though? I don't know... :)
ReplyDelete